- Participates in all aspects of merchandise coordination including: stock receiving and replenishment
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures and best practices with regards to merchandise processing
- Maintains neat and organized stockroom, storage area and shipping/receiving area in accordance with Company best practices in order to allow for easy access to product by stock and sales associates
- Assists sales associates with floor recovery by re-packing footwear in accordance with Company standards and removing from floor
- Ensures that stock area and product remains secure in accordance with Company policies in an effort to minimize Loss Prevention risks
- Participates in inventory audits
- Responds to sales team’s request for product in a timely and effective manor
- Contains knowledge of current store stock and location in order to assist with product requests
- Appropriately engages with customers while on sales floor
- Contains high degree of product knowledge and utilizes knowledge to support sales associates
Operations & Presentation
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the Company Employee Handbook and those communicated by Management.
- Ensures that sales floor always meets Company Standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping, as directed by Management.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team
- Attends and participates in daily store meetings and chat-ins along with all store meetings and training sessions.
- Is receptive to Management feedback regarding performance and quickly adjusts behavior and performance to meet expectations
- Assists in the training of new associates as directed by Management