The Corporate Planning role within Frye will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data from multiple departments across Wholesale and DTC to identify future business strategies and category plans by channel to optimize margins and drive business results globally. The primary responsibilities include creating planning templates, data gathering, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Responsible for supporting the Corporate Merchandise team by gathering and analyzing data that will focus the planning and assortment building to hit tops down product strategies and financial plans inclusive of sales, margin and inventory.
- Partner with Merchandising to build assortment framework inclusive of style/sku targets, delivery dates based on sales volume, and category penetrations.
- Responsible for planning a range that meets IMU%, sales and inventory targets.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities across multiple departments.
- Create pre-season sales, IMU/GM, and inventory forecast plans by department and class that support product strategies.
- Manage the reconciliation of department targets and bottom-up plans by channel to ensure hitting corporate objectives.
- Present seasonal corporate financial hindsight to business partners.
- Recap and analyze actual sales results to plan.
- Develop processes and or reports that build efficiencies and streamline work streams.
- Present reports and analytics to executive leadership.
- Special projects as assigned.